We’re bringing chilled summer vibes to Glasgow Fort with our Summer Live pop up from Saturday 25th June until Sunday 14th August.
There’ll be plenty for all ages to enjoy with kids’ activities, family friendly rides including mini golf, bumper cars, trampolines and delicious snacks and drinks.
Children's rides are open:
- Monday- Friday 11am-8pm
- Saturday 9am-7pm
- Sunday 10am-6pm
Love Live music?
Check out live music at the following times this summer:
- Thursday 14 July: 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
- Friday 15 July: 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
- Saturday 16 July: 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
- Thursday 28 July: 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
- Friday 29 July: 11am - 1pm and 2pm - 4pm
- Saturday 30 July: 11am - 4pm
- Thursday 11 August: 11am - 4pm
- Friday 12 August: 11am - 4pm
- Saturday 13 August: 11am - 4pm
Want to showcase your musical talent?
If you’re interested in booking a busking slot, send over your social media handles and any relevant youtube/social links of your performances to email@example.com
Snap a selfie to win £200
Snap a selfie against our gorgeously ‘grammable’ rainbow entrance from 4th July – 14th August for your chance to win £200 to spend on a day out at Glasgow Fort.
Simply share your pic on Instagram using #SummerliveGF and tagging @Glasgowfort to be entered.