Stay safe with us
The wellbeing of our colleagues and customers is our number one priority, and so we’ve introduced extra measures to help everyone have a safe and enjoyable visit.
You can help everyone to stay safe by:
- Wearing a face covering in stores – this is required by law. Find out more here.
- Washing your hands regularly
- Keeping a two-metre distance from people outside of your household
- Using contactless payments wherever possible
- Self-isolating and booking a test if you have COVID-19 symptoms
When visiting us, please look out for:
- Hand sanitising stations
- New signage and systems to support social distancing
- Plexiglass screen barriers where needed.
We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. We’re also continuing with our enhanced cleaning regimes, including regular cleaning of key touchpoints throughout the day.
Find out more about the Scottish Government’s latest advice here: https://www.gov.scot/coronavirus-covid-19/
Our facilities and services
To help keep everyone safe while visiting us, we are making some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer.
Please visit our Facilities and Services page to find out more.
Getting here and heading home
Your usual way of entering may have changed, as we’ve put systems in place to help support social distancing. Our main car parks are open as usual, though our multi-story car park is open only on the first two floors.
Other ways to travel
Anyone planning to use public transport to visit Glasgow Fort should check their service in advance. Please visit https://www.firstgroup.com/greater-glasgow/routes-and-maps/network-maps
Cyclists can make use of secured bike racks located across the car parks.