See your career take off with Barrhead Travel!!
Barrhead Travel, The Holiday and Tailor Made Travel Specialists are delighted to advertise that their store in The Fort Shopping Centre is seeking Travel Consultants to join them.
After opening their first branch over 40 years ago they are immensely proud to have such a dedicated customer network and a loyal work force at the forefront of their family run business. It is thanks to their continued growth, they now employ over 850 staff across 61 locations throughout Scotland and most recently they opened our latest superstore in Newcastle.
They realise that the quickest way to grow their company is to grow their people. In addition to their bespoke training and personal career development, their teams have the freedom to not only sell, but also experience the best available products on the market.
- Creating tailor made itineraries to suit your customer’s needs in a face to face environment
- The more you sell the more you earn
- Offering exceptional customer service - your customers will want to keep coming back to you when they book their next holiday
- Ensure enquiries are dealt with in a precise manner, understanding your customer’s needs
- Ensure sales targets are met and exceeded
- They are looking for candidates with a minimum 1 year travel sales experience ideally in a retail environment
- A genuine interest and passion for travel is essential
- The confidence, determination and drive to succeed!
What they can offer:
- An exciting growing company, that cares about its staff and will always and put you first. A company that offers excellent progression opportunities for those that want it and believes work should be challenging and fun.
- Competitive salary with excellent uncapped bonus
- Exciting overseas educational trips
- Excellent training and development
- Personal development opportunities
- Generous staff discounts on travel, travel products and services
- Increased holiday allowance with long service
- 20 Days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
Did you know? In 2016 alone staff from a range of their branches enjoyed educational events to visit new aircraft, test drive new hotels and soak up the atmosphere in fantastic destinations including; Jamaica, Las Vegas, The Seychelles, Dubai, China and Thailand to name just a few.
Don’t miss your chance to join an award winning company, selling a product you love, whilst reaping the rewards of an extremely generous bonus structure within a fun & exciting company.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then get in touch today.
37.5 hours per week
Must be fully flexible to work days, evenings and weekends