Wallis and Evans are fast paced, aspirational, exciting and fun. With passion and enthusiasm for their jobs, product and brand, they are very proud of the role they play in making Wallis and Evans so successful.
Their people show innovation, take ownership, challenge the norm and play an active part in driving the business forward. They are recruiting for a par time, permanent Store Supervisor role for their store at Glasgow Fort.
Expectations for a new team member
- Holds the store and leads the team in the managers' absence, including responsibility for ensuring all relevant procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Supports management team with the delivery of all KPI's.
- Leads by example, shows enthusiasm and takes pride in the role.
- Promotes exceptional customer service by selling and acting as a role model for the team.
- Coaches and motivates team to maximise individual and store performance.
- Takes responsibility for supporting the manager in dealing with poor performance and conduct issues.
- Utilises all commercial reports to aid in decision making and improve business performance.
- Effectively implements floor moves/layout changes/promotional activity, in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Able to analyse costs and has awareness to meet budgets.Is engaged in brand initiatives and shares knowledge with the team.
- Understands the importance of managing stock package, maximising sales opportunities to minimise markdown.
- Demonstrates resilience and enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Articulates point of view with confidence and deals with challenge in positive way.
- Understands how their actions and behaviours can affect others.
Key skills and behaviours required
- Thinks commercially.
- Ability to deliver results through a team.
- Ability to build credible working relationships with the team, managers and hosts.
- Able to communicate in a confident manner.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and be proactive.
- Is able to manage difficult situations and adapt management style to different situations and individuals.
- Commitment, drive and self-motivation.
- Being a role model for the brand.
- Has a positive approach.
- Able to manage time by prioritising and delegating.
Fully flexible to work a variety of days and times, including weekends.
16 hour contract