Footasylum has permanent Sales Assitant vacancy (40 hours) and also are looking to fill their tempoprary Christmas vacancies.
Footasylum was born in late 2005, with a mission to bring some excitement to the streetwear scene. Going from a single unit in Wilmslow to over 40 high street stores nationwide, their team have a passion for the product and their collective knowledge is what separates them from the competition. In a world where clothes shopping is a stale affair, Footasylum retail environments are unique and intriguing. They move beyond the traditional and aren’t afraid to break the mould.
Always cooler, always faster, always ahead of the game: They are Footasylum.
What will I be doing?
- Amazing customer service is a fundamental part of the role. Each customer should leave our stores having had a great experience
- Uphold company standards in all areas from loss prevention to health and safety, with everything in between
- Participate in the delivery of new stock to the store, whilst keeping the back areas clean and tidy
- Support the store team with positive approach to merchandising and housekeeping tasks
- Aid with the training and development of new colleagues, leading by example
Who are you?
- You’ve got a passion for footwear that matches our company ethos
- You’re a style leader that’s reflected in a smart appearance
- Experience working within the fashion retail industry isn’t a must but you’ve got a keen eye for trends, especially what’s going on in your area
- A friendly and an outgoing personality that is reflected with excellent customer service and a genuine enthusiasm
- We want for you to follow our direction but also put forward your own ideas, all with the masterplan to develop you to the next level
What they wil give you…
- Competitive hourly rate
- Pension contributions if required
- Generous staff discount
- Career progression