Their unique café-atmosphere is where their customers discover the best quality handmade artisan cakes and patisseries and this is what they are famous for.
They are looking for fantastic people to join their friendly & welcoming team. With amazing career progression, they will train and develop you every step of the way to be the best that you can be with the opportunity to build your career with the business.
Their Waiters help them to bring to life this experience for their customers every day through:
- Being friendly and welcoming
- Having a love of food, especially when it comes to cakes and patisserie
- Delivering service excellence in all that you do, by ensuring that you always put the customers first
- Tempting customers with mouth-watering descriptions
What you will need:
- Ideally you have worked as a Waiter/Waitress previously
- Someone who thrives working as part of a team and loves being with people
- Passionate about delivering outstanding customer service
- Someone who is self-driven, always looking at ways to improve
- Individuals who will have the patience, personality and perseverance to thrive in this role.
What they offer you:
- Free food when working
- A reward card which entitles you 50% off all food at any Patisserie Holdings stores
- A range of discounted benefits on high street vouchers, travel insurance, reductions on theatre tickets and entertainments, child care vouchers and much more
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday a year (including Bank Holidays)
- Outstanding training & development opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Great free on-job training, to increase your pay, skills and knowledge