The Competition is run by Glasgow Fort ("the Promoter").
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over, except for employees and immediate families of Glasgow Fort and associated companies.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. All entries must be submitted via Facebook.com.
4. The prize will consist of 1 x £30 Glasgow Fort giftcard.
5. The competition opens to the general public on 01/07/19.? ?Closing date is 11:59pm on 19/08/19. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
6. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind.
7. The winner will be selected at random from all valid entries and will be notified by Facebook message within 2 days after the prize draw closes.
8. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 2 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. No cash alternative will be offered and the prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
10. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment, delivery or arrangement of the prize.
11. The winner may be contacted by the Promoter to request a quote for use in a press release.
12. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
14. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside of its reasonable control, without a liability to any entrants or third parties.
16. The prize draw will be governed by Scots Law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.