Our stores, cafes, restaurants, and beauty services are now open and are looking forward to welcoming you back.
Here’s some tips to help you plan your visit to us:
- Our non-essential retail stores, cafes and restaurants have now reopened. Individual opening times can be found on our Eat Drink & Shop section. We are working hard to keep this information as up to date as possible, but always recommend checking with individual retailers before setting off to be sure.
- Some leisure and personal care operators, such as our beauty services and barbers have also reopened. There are some restrictions in place to manage social distancing, so please check details in advance. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop section.
- Many of our cafes and restaurants will open for both indoor and outdoor dining. Please remember that if you are dining with us, alcoholic drinks can only be served with outdoor dining and indoor dining will close from 8pm, with outdoor dining permitted until 10pm. Please check when you make your reservation. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop section.
Travel, facilities & services
- We’ve also updated information on the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more in our Facilities section.
- For how to get here by public transport.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others. Please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, our stores may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
- You must wear a face-covering at all times in our stores and indoor areas unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.