Glasgow City is currently in a Level 2 Protection Level, meaning our stores, cafes, restaurants, and cinema are open and are looking forward to welcoming you.
We want everyone to enjoy a safe shopping experience with us, and so we continue to have extra measures in place.
Here’s some tips to help you plan your visit to us:
What’s open now
- Our retail stores are open, and you can check out individual opening times on our Eat Drink & Shop page. We are working hard to keep this information as up to date as possible, but always recommend checking with individual retailers before setting off to be sure.
- Our leisure and personal care operators, cinema, and hairdressers, are also open. There are some restrictions in place to manage social distancing, so please check details in advance. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
- Our cafes and restaurants are open, with many offering outdoor dining options, too. In line with Scottish Government guidance, food and alcohol can be served outdoors, and indoors until 10.30pm in two-hour booked slots. There is a maximum group size of six from up to three households for indoor dining, and eight from up to eight households outdoors. Find out more on our Eat Drink & Shop page.
- Our cinema is also open, and you can book tickets now. Please visit Vue Cinema for more detail.
Travel, facilities & services
We’ve updated information on the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more in our Facilities section.
- It’s important to keep a safe distance from others. Please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers, so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, our stores may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
- You must wear a face-covering at all times in our stores and indoor areas unless you are exempt for medical reasons.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations and choose contactless payments where possible.
- Our on-site team are on hand to help and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.