Glasgow Fort is located in a Tier 4 / Covid protection level 4 area.
Here’s what this means for your visit:
Stores and opening times
- Only essential stores remain open to provide our local community with essential products and services. These include Asda Living, Marks and Spencer, Boots, Superdrug, ScS Sofas, Fort News, Holland & Barrett, Specsavers, Vision Express and Poundland.
- Find out more here.
- The policies and opening times of individual stores will vary, so we always recommend checking before setting off.
- Non-essential stores are closed, although some are offering a click-and-collect service. Find out more here.
- Cafes and restaurants are closed but some are offering a takeaway or delivery option, although this cannot be consumed on site. Find out more here.
- Leisure and close contact services, such as gyms, cinemas, and hairdressers, are closed.
- We are carefully managing visitor numbers so we can be confident that everyone can maintain social distancing. If we become particularly busy, our retailers may ask you to queue considerately in a designated area outside, and we may also temporarily close our car parks.
Travel, facilities & services
- The Scottish Government’s travel restrictions prohibit non-essential travel into a Level 3 or 4 local authority area. For more advice, please check the Scottish Government guidance.
- We’ve made some changes to the facilities and services we are currently able to offer. Find out more here.
- We’ve made some changes to our car parks to help maintain social distancing. Find out more here.
Hygiene and social distancing
- You must wear a face covering at all times in stores unless you are exempt for medical reasons. Find out more about the Scottish Government’s policy on the wearing of face coverings here.
- Please wash hands regularly, make use of hand sanitising stations, and choose contactless payments where possible.
- It’s important to keep a two metre physical distance between people not in your household (or extended household). Please look out for signage and be considerate of others.
- Our on-site team is on hand to help and have all been provided with suitable PPE such as face coverings and gloves to help them carry out their roles safely.
Thanks to all of our visitors for helping to keep everyone safe.