Flexi Sales Assistant
Full job title: Flexi Sales Assistant
Full time/part time: Part time
Number of hours per week: 8
Specific shift details: Mornings, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, All
Job type: Temporary
- Amazing customer service is a fundamental part of the role. Each customer should leave our stores having had a great experience
- Uphold company standards in all areas from loss prevention to health and safety, with everything in between
- Participate in the delivery of new stock to the store, whilst keeping the back areas clean and tidy
- Support the store team with a positive approach to merchandising and housekeeping tasks
- Aid with the training and development of new colleagues, leading by example
What is FA Flex?
FA Flex is our flexible contract offering, for sales assistants that need flexible times to work. We will have a number of stores the will need support, so if you can work in different areas, then let us know. Covid-19 has created a different landscape to the working world as we gear up to our peak trading times, FA flex is here to help provide working hours to those that need it. You will be eligible for discount from day one, you will have the opportunity to be part of a vibrant team where your input is valued.
This is an opportunity to come and help influence sales, the team and the Footasylum brand in one of our exciting store in Glasgow Fort. There is an established team in place and you will work directly with them to help create the best customer shopping experience possible. Footasylum is a business that believes in our front end retail staff and there are numerous examples of our team members being successfully promoted throughout the company into senior positions. If customer experience is important to you, we will give you the opportunity to harness this into an environment that will allow you to feel a sense of achievement each day.
Skills & Experience
You have got a passion for footwear & clothing that matches our company ethosYou are a style leader that is reflected in a smart appearanceExperience working within the fashion retail industry is not a must but you have got a keen eye for trends, especially what is going on in your area.
A friendly and an outgoing personality that is reflected with excellent customer service and a genuine enthusiasm.
We want for you to follow our direction but also put forward your own ideas, all with the masterplan to develop you to the next level.
Monday, August 30th, 2021